vrijdag 19 december 2014

The Tamla Motown Sound


1 Supremes, The - The Happening
2 Stevie Wonder - Blowin' In The Wind
3 Four Tops, The - Standing In The Shadows Of Love
4 Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston - It Takes Two
5 Marvelettes, The - When You're Young And In Love
6 Temptations, The - (I Know) I'm Losing You
7 Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted
8 Supremes, The - You Keep Me Hangin' On
9 Four Tops, The - 7 Rooms Of Gloom
10 Jr Walker & The All Stars - How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
11 Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - I'm Ready For Love
12 Supremes, The - Love Is Here And Now You're Gone
13 Jimmy Ruffin - Gonna Give Her All The Love I've Got
14 Stevie Wonder - I Was Made To Love Her
15 Gladys Knight & The Pips - Take Me In Your Arms And Love Me
16 Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Jimmy Mack

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten