vrijdag 19 december 2014

Soul Classics


1 Wonder Stevie - I Was Made To Love Her
2 Gaye Marvin & Kim Weston - It Takes Two
3 Ross Diana & The Supremes - You Can't Hurry Love
4 Temptations the - My Girl
5 Robinson Smokey & The Miracles - You've Really Got A Hold On Me
6 Marvelettes the - Please Mr. Postman
7 Cooke Sam - Chain Gang
8 Gaye Marvin - Can I Get A Witness
9 Velvelettes - He Was Really Sayin' Somethin'
10 Robinson Smokey & The Miracles - The Tracks Of My Tears
11 Gaye Marvin - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
12 Temptations the - Ain't Too Proud To Beg
13 Four Tops - Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever
14 Gladys Knight & The Pips - Take Me In Your Arms And Love Me
15 Ross Diana, The Supremes & The Temptations - I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
16 Robinson Smokey & The Miracles - Shop Around
17 Marvelettes the - Don't Mess With Bill
18 Ross Diana & The Supremes - You Keep Me Hangin' On
19 Gaye Marvin & Tammi Terrell - The Onion Song
20 Starr Edwin - War
21 Robinson Smokey & The Miracles - The Tears Of A Clown
22 Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself
23 Ross Diana & the Supremes - Baby Love
24 Cooke Sam - You Send Me
25 Isley Brothers The - This Old Heart Of Mine (Is Weak For You)
26 Reeves Martha & The Vandellas - Jimmy Mack
27 Jr. Walker & The All Stars - How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
28 Strong Barret - Money (That's What I Want)
29 Wonder Stevie - I'm Wondering
30 Gladys Knight & The Pips - The End Of Our Road
31 Reeves Martha & The Vandellas - Dancing In The Streets
32 Robinson Smokey & The Miracles - Going To A-Go-Go
33 Wonder Stevie - Up Tight
34 Temptations the - Get Ready
35 Wells Mary - My Guy
36 Gaye Marvin & Tammi Terrell - You're All I Need (To Get By)
37 Four Tops - Reach Out, I'll Be There
38 Contours the - Do You Love Me
39 Ruffin Jimmy - What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted
40 Holloway Brenda - Every Little Bit Hurts








































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten