vrijdag 19 december 2014

The fantastic sound of Philadelphia - Phillysound


1 MFSB - T.S.O.P. (The Sound Of Philadelphia)
2 O'Jays - Love Train
3 Paul Billy - Am I Black Enough For You
4 Three Degrees the - Year Of Decision
5 Melvin Harold & The Blue Notes - Satisfaction Guaranteed
6 O'Jays - For The Love Of Money
7 Williams Johnny - Slow Motion
8 Trammps the - Where Do We Go From Here
9 Melvin Harold & The Blue Notes - The Love I Lost (Pt. 1)
10 Intruders The - I'll Always Love My Mama
11 Three Degrees the - Dirty Ol' Man
12 Paul Billy - Me And Mrs. Jones
13 O'Jays - Back Stabbers
14 Trammps the - Love Epidemic
15 MFSB - Family Affair
16 Melvin Harold & The Blue Notes - If You Don't Know Me By Now
17 Paul Billy - Brown Baby
18 Three Degrees the - When Will I See You Again
19 Melvin Harold & The Blue Notes - The Love I Lost (Pt. 2)
20 O'Jays - Put Your Hands Together

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten